- by Raili Riiberg
- Jan 15, 2021
Cheri Mah, MD, MS. Physician scientist specialized in sleep & performance in elite athletes focuses on the relationship between sleep and performance in elite athletes. She advises the Nike Performance Council and works in the US with professional teams in the National Football League, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League and Major League Baseball.
Here are her tips on how to optimise sleep quality:
- sleep environment is a cave — dark, quiet, cool, comfortable;
- start a wind-down routine before bed (reading or writing a to-do list);
- power down technology one hour before;
- prioritise regular workouts;
- eliminate alcohol and evaluate caffeine intake
And do not forget a good pillow under your head - see to our allergen free sleep-innovation on our webshop: link
Find the full article "Q&A with sleep scientist Cheri Mah" (author Hester Lacey, image Elena Zhukova) on the Financial times: https://www.ft.com/
You are in India, and why don.t you shop in your own currency here.