SleepAngel® Pillow with a Filter - Healthcare innovation - 100% Anti-Allergic, Dust-Free, Waterproof, Wipe Clean - Children, Kids - PrimaLoft® Bio™ fibre filling, Soft Classic Pillow - Size 40x60 cm adjusted to fit smaller sleeper
SleepAngel® pillow is soft and fluffy and also a relief for children and kids with allergies and/or asthma, practical solution if you have nosebleeds, running nose, or similar, that would otherwise require washing of the pillow. Just change the covers, wipe down the pillow and your child is ready for a good night’s sleep. Suitable for children from 3 years onwards.
- UNIQUE FILTER TECHNOLOGY: SleepAngel ® pillow is a patent protected medical innovation – it has welded SafeWeld seams, PureShield fabric protection and PneumaPure ® filter for ventilation. Result – clinically clean (absolute barrier protection) and comfortable (ventilated) pillow
- 100% HYPOALLERGENIC & WATERPROOF PILLOW: SleepAngel ® pillow’s stain repellent cover textile, welded seams and nano-porous filters for ventilation mean, that the pillow is waterproof and only filtered clean air gets inside the pillow. No allergens, sweat stains, mould, dust, pollen, pathogens, viruses or liquids in your SleepAngel pillow
- EASY TO CLEAN: For general hygiene wipe down with a damp cloth, if soiled, gently wash under running water. Avoid abrasive scrubbing of the filters. No machine wash, no dry cleaning, no vacuuming. Use with bedlinen.
- THE CHOICE OF DEMANDING SLEEPERS: Elite sports teams use SleepAngel ® pillows to avoid allergic reactions or getting an infection. Relief for people with allergies and asthma. Suggested for people with skin issues. Suitable for anyone looking for resting in a clean, comfortable environment
- PREMIUM COMFORT PRODUCED IN ESTONIA: From core to cover, the best available materials are used to create the best recovery environment for you. Our Estonian team is always working to provide you with quality products and the best sleeping environment. Our product technology is clinically tested and proven
SleepAngel pillow is easy to clean, sustainable to maintain, comfortable to use
SleepAngel Pillow for Kids with PrimaLoft®Bio™ filling
Filling: PrimaLoft® Bio™ biodegradable* fibre, fluffy and soft pillow. Suitable for all sleeping positions.
Size: The pillow for children is smaller in size (40x60 cm) and lighter in filling (320 g) to fit their age-specific needs
Care instructions: If pillow is soiled, wash under cold running water. Avoid abrasive scrubbing of the PneumaPure ® filter. For general hygiene, wipe down with a damp cloth. Change and wash pillow cover regularly
Unpacking: After first unpacking, please allow your new SleepAngel ® to rest at room temperature at least three hours, to allow the filling materials to assume their natural shape.
SleepAngel® PneumaPure® filter technology is created for infection prevention in medical industry to block the colonization of different bacteria, dust mites and other allergens that are commonly found in bedding. The product technology is scientifically tested and proven by leading laboratories in EU and US. PneumaPure filter technology is patent protected globally. SleepAngel® bedding is produced in Estonia.
Who is it for? SleepAngel® bedding provides relief for people with allergies and asthma (suggested by pulmonologist and allergy unions), it is the choice of elite sports teams for risk free recovery time, designed for anyone who values the importance of a healthy night’s sleep.
Do I need a cover? Yes, use your regular pillow covers and bed linen, but be sure to change them at least weekly.
Do I need to machine wash the pillow? No, machine washing or dry cleaning SleepAngel® PneumaPure® filtered pillows will destroy their product technology. It is enough to wipe them clean and change bed linen regularly.
Please contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to help.
*93.8% biodegradation in 646 days under ASTM D5511 conditions (accelerated landfill environment); 76.6% biodegradation in 973 days under ASTM D6691 conditions (accelerated marine/ocean environment); 17.8% biodegradation in 241 days under ASTM D5210 conditions (wastewater environment). The stated rate and extent of degradation do not mean that the product will continue to degrade.